Tuesday 17 August 2010

TTC Without TTC

If I ov'd this month the castor oil must have worked wonders because I didn't get that dreaded pain in the butt. I only had a mild, fleeting version of it around when I was supposed to ov. I also didn't get any ewcm or any respectable cm for that matter. I put that down to the fasting and not being able to guzzle as much water as I normally do. Be that as it may, we've been bd'ng every day or at least every other day if circumstances will permit. 

BUT, like I promised myself, I am not obsessing this month. I haven't poas yet and don't plan to do so. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I have my appointment next month so that's something to look forward to. 


I feel SO MUCH relaxed relinquishing control over my reproductive bits, as it were. I put myself under a lot of stress last month, testing this and that, checking this and that. And I'm just starting out on my ttc journey (technically anyway, since I just started ov 2 months ago) I can't imagine every month being like last month. I'd go crazy! I don't want the stress of wanting to have a baby prevent me from having a baby. That's as counter productive as one can get. 


So yeah, just chilling. Nothing to write/obsess about in the ttc department. 

No comments:

Post a Comment