Wednesday 27 October 2010

12 Dpo

Mehn, I want to chop off my nipps right about now. They hurt like hell when anything rubs up against them.

Bbs are fine. PMS bbs pain haven't started yet, but I suspect by the end of the day I'll start feeling it. My PMS bbs pain have been getting progressively milder by the month, so I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary. My energy levels are tip top, no fatigue.

I still get an occasional discomfort in my lower abs and also some very mild, only-noticeable-because-I'm-paying-close-attention-to-my-body, butt pain. I did get a feeling earlier on that made me curse because I thought a UTI imminent, when I'd just finished battling one about a month ago, but it turned out to be nothing.

There are other symptoms that I've been having but I'm only noting them down for future reference. In case this cycle turns out to be a bust, and I have the same symptoms in future I won't read too many meanings into it and get my hopes up.

Constipation - for the amount of cups of tea I drink and the amount of fibre I eat, I was unpleasantly surprised to feel constipated these past couple of days.

Funny taste in the mouth - no, it's not the proverbial "metallic taste", I'm not that ambitious.

Craving - just one craving, on one particular day. About two days ago I just HAD TO HAVE CHOCOLATE! I so craved it the mere thought of it had me salivating. It was a one off thing, I love chocolate but since I went Low GI I haven't had cravings.

Peeing - yesterday I peed like a fish (if fish pee, that is). I woke up 3 times during the night to pee, I just couldn't seem to empty my bladder.

Itchy bbs and nipps - felt it for a couple of days, lasted a few seconds.

Palpitations - I felt heart palpitations while making Dh's dinner earlier.

That's all for now. I'm not going to POAS until I've missed a period. Not gonna waste my money... I've been there, done that.

Still, fingers crossed. Hoping and praying this is my month. Ya Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment