Thursday 28 October 2010

I'm out!

This is the exact same thing that happened last time. All my symptoms build up to a crescendo and 2 days to AF they disappear. I was so hoping that wouldn't be the case this month, but I woke up this morning and even my nipps are no longer painful. I don't feel anything at all, not even my PMS bbs pain. Absolutely nothing!

I was really hoping to get preggy this month, so I could share birthdays with my baby. Also, when I think of everything my Dh went through just so we could BD I believe the Universe owes us a BFP! (Don't ask what the universe can do for you, but what you can do for the universe, lol)

Ah well. I'm not going to cling unto false hopes this time, I'll just accept things and move on... start psyching msyelf for my HSG. I still shudder at the prospect of it though.

I'll update on how it goes.

*UPDATE*

Those sharp pains in my left pelvis are back. They put me to bed last night feeling miserable. It's been on and off since I woke up this morning. It's more pronounced when I'm walking or when I bend over while praying. Earlier today I climbed up a flight of stairs, when I got to the top I was doubled over in pain. It freaked me out! And I'm still freaked out. Probably a darn cyst or something. If it persists despite AF I'll have to book an appointment with my GP.

No comments:

Post a Comment