Tuesday 19 October 2010

Quick Update

I know I haven’t been blogging as often as I should or reading all the blogs on my blogroll, I apologize ladies, J I’ve been buried under a ton of personal stuff. Mehn… stress DOES kill!

*

I got a message from the hospital last week saying I should call them back immediately. I was scared shitless as to why they would be calling, and when I couldn’t get through all sorts of thoughts were going through my head. They finally called back just to ask if I could come in earlier than my scheduled appointment date for a scan and a blood test. I was so relieved I said yes. It just so happened when they called I was rushing my husband to the Accident and Emergency so I couldn’t ask why, guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

*

My HSG has been scheduled for 8th of November. I honestly don’t know what to expect. Every woman reacts differently to HSG with pain thresholds ranging from mild period-like cramps to extreme labour cramps. At this point I really don’t care how painful it’s going to get, as long as it unblocks any inherent blockages. (I lie, haha… I’ll put up with temporary pain, I just pray it doesn’t follow me home and stay the night).

*

And finally, I ov’d on the 17th, technically today is 2DPO. I started feeling bloated in my lower abdomen after doing a wee earlier this evening. It feels heavy and quite uncomfortable, but could just be gas. Other than that and I’m trying not to think about it and going about my usual business. This month has been a crazy month, to be honest I don’t have high hopes of getting preggy. If it happens, it happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment