Wednesday 21 July 2010

8dpo

I woke up this afternoon extremely tired and went back to sleep for 3 more hours. I'm still sleepy with a raging headache pounding away in my head. Yesterday I almost dropped dead due to tiredness. I wish I could sleep all day.

Also started having some sharp pains in where seems to be my left ovary today. I still have the 'balloon' feeling in my lower abdomen. The butt pain, not so much as before.

The right sides of my bbs started hurting yesterday. I've been expecting it but they don't usually hurt this much until a couple of days before af starts. They also seem to have grown bigger and definitely feel heavier.

For the past 4 days I've had what seems to feel like a sore throat. But it's not really a sore throat. Feels more like that scratchy feeling you get in your throat when you're about to have a cold/flu. I feel feverish. My temp is a bit high.

As for cm, it literally feels like the sahara desert down there. It's been that way since I ov which is different because I only go dry a week to when af starts.

I'm trying not to be too excited about feeling this useless, but I would definitely feel miserable if all my symptoms suddenly stopped. Can't wait for my 2ww to be over with. All my hpt tests have come back with a bfn... the whole experience is nerve wrecking to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment