Friday 9 July 2010

OV Charting Continued...


3rd to 5th July 2010

Not much change.


6th July 2010. 

I noticed the second line had started darkening so I did two tests just to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. When you pee on a stick (poas) often, you eye tend to start seeing phantom lines. And the second test confirmed that my LH is starting to circulate in my system. Which is good, because these particular tests are extra sensitive and are not recommended for women with PCOS because LH is persistently high which always gives a positive result even though there is no ov.


7th July 2010

A little contradiction here... then again, I don't think I held the pee in for two hours before I did this one, so it's a bit diluted.


8th July 2010

So that's about it for now... according to my Pregnology OV Tracker my extra fertile period starts in a couple of days, meanwhile Dh is still awol. I'm hoping he'll be back in a couple of days because if I do ovulate, I wouldn't want it to go to waste. I've started taking a tbsp of Guaifenesin daily to improve my CM, just in case we do get the opportunity to bd before I ovulate. 

My temping (or my thermometer) is unreliable at the moment. From the look of things I'm a cold blooded mammal with an average (basal body temperature) BBT of 35.5C!

No comments:

Post a Comment